Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I'm a Blogger...Weird.

I awoke this morning to my phone gchat buzzing by my head at 4:30 a.m.

"Herrroooooo? U haven't updated your blog since Monday!"

Oh, Jay. I think that just means he's super bored at work this week, but it's still nice to hear that you guys are keeping tabs on me...especially since I haven't followed through with my promised daily "I'm still alive" emails to my sister.

Christina, if you're reading this, tell mom I'm alive and that I saw a bunch of monkey frescoes at the Palace of Knossos and thought of her. More on that later.

Thanks also for all the comments! The anonymity makes me uncomfortable, so can you sign your name if you leave some love? I don't like all the mystery.

I'm at the airport in Iraklio with a two hour layover in Athens before Milan. Lots of time = lots of travel notes to log in!

No comments:

Post a Comment